Thursday, October 4, 2012

Debate

Perhaps some are wondering if I have some valuable insight into the Presidential Debate yesterday. I do, however life is just rolling by too fast to get it down in any semblance of rationality. I will say this, romney proved that the episode in his college days of knocking down a gay student and holding him down while shearing off his hair is definitively the "real mitt." He was a bully, not just to the President of the United States but to the mild-mannered moderator. The technical term for his tactics was a "Gish Gallop." Dumping as many lies out of his pie hole as possible, many containing a gram of truth or half-truth so that the debate opponent cannot begin to address, much less refute, all of the garbage.

I really feel sorry for him. I know mormonism is different than the brand of Christianity I adhere to, but don't you go to hell for this kind of behavior? In any decent religion? There has to be some penalty for it.

So, ride high you lying sack of plutocratic garbage, it won't last.

No comments:

Post a Comment