Thursday, November 8, 2012

DJ at it again

Actual quote from my nemesis' facebook page:
It's interesting BTW... I hear over and over and over and over how much people "Hate" negative political ads. Now, I'm in a pretty good spot to judge this, as I had to listen to all of those ads, from all sides, when I put them into the system.

Well, lets compare the tone of Romney's ads to Obama's ads this time around. Romney tried mostly positiveity. Obama went with demonizing. So how'd that work out?

Just like the exit polls story from yesterday: the American voters seem either confused, hypocritical, or just plain stupid, as their actions just don't seem to relate to their words.

 
See? If you disagree, you are stupid. Let's see, "pretty good spot" to endure the ads, Yes. "Judge" them, No. You would have to have a shred of objectivity to judge anything.

I will leave it to you, gentle readers, to judge this assertion.

No comments:

Post a Comment